- Social is just the beginning – Commentary piece by Dinesh, exploring the idea of trust networks within social networks. Possibly relevant: (Trust Networks, by understandingsociety.blogspot.com)
- How to stop paying for your customers: 5 lessons from Rand Fishkin – (Rand Fishkin of SEOmoz really knows his stuff.) Inbound Marketing. Content. (You don’t buy visitors, you earn them. Do work that you’re proud of.) The rise of social is not the end of search. Listen, test and re-test. Build trust by keeping it real. and Have fun.
- 10 Ways To Increase Website Traffic – Use social media. Blog. Participate in forums and comment on blogs. Traffic is never actually free- you have to put in the effort to become something or somebody worth following.
- 6 Habits of Highly Effective Ecommerce Retailers – Passion for customer experience. Storytelling. Metrics. Experimentation. Solicit feedback. Obsessed with improving customer experience.
- 5 ways to establish your own brand as an ecommerce retailer – Engage. Do something different. Have a unique voice. Become an authority. Offer something exclusive.
- Can F-commerce change the face of retail? – Turns out that most people don’t actually buy stuff through Facebook, and almost half of them aren’t even interested in doing so.
- Opening up your ecommerce site with social media – Colonize the relevant spaces, be active and human. Integrate your social profiles with your primary site.
- The top 10 most-liked online retailers on Facebook – An interesting list. Indian and South American retailers make the cut.
- 5 organic steps to the only Facebook fans your business needs – Begin at home, Direct Aggregation, Like like-minded Pages, Participate on relevant pages, Like individual comments.