The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we
never give enough of is love.
― Henry Miller
Why this happens ?
We all think that, Love means romance.But it is not so.
There are 7 types of love.
- Storge- Familial love
- Phila-friendship ( shared goodwill)
- Eros-Sexual or passionate love
- Agape-Universal love ( unconditional love)
- Ludus-Playful or uncommitted love
- Pragma- Long term love ( married people)
- Philautia-self love ( healthy or unhealthy)
( source Psychologytoday.com, Quora)
My discussion is limited to the married couple.
Think for a second.
Can you tell the difference between ‘school and life‘ ?
” In school you are taught a lesson and then given a test.
In life,you are given a test,that teaches you the lesson”Tom Bodett
So what I am trying to tell is Life gives an opportunity to learn lessons from our…
View original post 256 more words